Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ch ch ch ch changes.....

Oh man it has been a crazy past few months, but it is finally starting to feel like I am back on track. Soon the husbo and I will be moving into our own place in West Seattle, it will feel so good to finally have a place to nest! No, not "baby nest", are you nuts?!? Just personally nest. It feels like it has been awhile since I've really had a place that feels like home, that I can make my own. Also, the dogs are finally going to have their own yard which means no more puppy pads! That is reason for celebration alone!

I also am starting a new job this week, which I am super stoked about. I am going to be an Activities Assistant in a retirement facility, which is literally 3 blocks from my house. I am going to actually have a job with a decent wage, medical benefits, paid time off, and job security. I feel like such an adult! Which time will tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing ;)

Hooray for changes!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment