Friday, April 20, 2012

Avocado Pesto Pasta

I tried a new recipe for dinner last night, it was a recipe that I had stumbled across while perusing Chef Chloe Coscarelli's website. Chloe Coscarelli is the vegan chef that won Food Networks Cupcake Wars (Twice I think???). I figured if her cupcakes are so amazing, which they are... I've tried a bunch of her cupcake recipes with great success, then surely her savory dishes would be great as well!

This was such an easy recipe to make, all you have to do is boil some noodles, puree some veggies in your handy dandy food processor, combine and viola! Super delicious and super easy dinner! The creaminess of the avocado is just superb with pasta, who knew? Oh, I tossed in some sun-dried tomatoes as the recipe suggests, and it is not optional, it is freaking necessary! So Good!  


No comments:

Post a Comment